Welcome to Kitayama Daily, the LiveJournal community dedicated to Kis-My-Ft2's Kitayama Hiromitsu. Feel free to share images, media, translations, news and everything else Kitayama-related here!
Kitayama Hiromitsu (北山宏光) Nickname: Mitsu, Kitamitsu, Mikkun D.O.B: September 17th, 1985 Born in: Kanagawa Star sign: Virgo Blood type: A Height: 168cm Weight: 54kg Shoe size: 26cm
Kitayama entered JE on May 3rd, 2002. He was a Johnny's Jr. but he was well known in Jr.Boys since he attented the same high school as Yamashita Tomohisa, Tanaka Koki and Hasegawa Jun. He stayed in Jr.Boys (roller and dance unit) where he met Fujigaya Taisuke for the 2003 Arashi tour. April 2004 brought a new band for him: Kis-My-Ft, where he was the K and in August 2005, Kis-My-Ft changed to Kis-My-Ft2.
Of course a community needs some rules. So here goes. It looks like a lot but most of it is really quite obvious. Please read these before you start posting in the community. Thank you. ♥
RULES 1. No flames, fights, bashing, rude comments, you name it. You don't have to agree with what people say, but stay friendly. Making fun of the boy is only allowed if you're a fan. ;)
2. Stay on topic. Keep the subject focused on Kitayama. It can include the other members of Kisumai or Kitty or even other Juniors, but Kitayama should be in there somewhere!
3. Post images, translations etc. behind an LJ cut. If you don't know how, read the LJ FAQ. Teasers are allowed but make sure they're not too big. What's too big? I'll leave that up to your common sense. ;)
4. All media and other downloads should be locked. If you're taking something someone uploaded, please comment and say thanks! People go through a lot of trouble to share things with us, they deserve it.
5. If you're posting translations which are not your own, make sure you have permission to post them. Give proper credit.
6. Give proper credit for anything else you post that isn't yours. (Icons, wallpapers, other fanart, anything else). If you're going to repost things that people shared here, give proper credit as well.
7. Pairing pictures and things rated R/NC-17 are allowed but make sure you put it behind an LJ cut and label it with the appropriate rating. Anything over PG-13 should be clearly rated and behind a cut.
*NEW: This community is not the place to post fanfiction. Please use the general communities or specific fanfiction communities for this.
8. This is pretty much the same thing as rule number 1: If someone posts something about a pairing you don't like, just ignore the post. Refrain from bashing or posting derogatory comments. Different people like different things. There's bound to be entries you don't care about. If you start arguments or drama, you'll be removed from the community.
9. No spamming/promoting communities or websites unless it's related to Hiro, Kis-My-Ft2 or Kitty.
10. The most important one: Have fun, get to know people, interact, comment, post! XD Introductory posts are allowed, but please post an introduction only once. All your posts after that should be Hiro related in some way.